Freddie Prinze, Jr. stopped by Full of Sith to talk about “Star Wars: Rebels” and a number of other things under the sun. As you all know, he plays the cowboy Jedi, Kanan Jarrus, on the show and has a lot of opinions about just about everything.
You can listen to the full episode above, but there are a couple of tidbits we talked about that might surprise fans of the show:
- Prinze confirms that legendary character actor James Hong will be making appearances on “Rebels.”
- He discusses his disappointment with ABCs decision to rerun the pilot “Spark of Rebellion” with the new scene featuring Darth Vader, feeling that it blew a reveal that we have yet to see on the show.
- The proper viewing order of “Star Wars” in which he’ll introduce it to his children (IV-VI, and then they can watch the rest on their own.)
- Choose-Your-Own Adventures
- He compares and contrasts Dave Filoni’s style of running a show to Vince McMahon’s.
- “Wing Commander” should have been a way better movie than it was.
It’s a great interview, chock-full of energy and fun. You won’t want to miss it. You can catch it above, or on the Full of Sith website.